With five different options to choose from there is a package to suit all budgets and tastes.
Simply click on the package you are interested in and the price chart will open up, showing you all of the available accommodation types as well as the various prices for single, double/twin, triple and quad share.
In a few instances it is possible to accommodate five or six people on one booking (Emu Walk 2 Bedroomed apartments only).
There is no ‘entry only’ option for the Australian Outback Marathon.
• All prices are on a “per person” basis.
• Unless you are a Yulara resident, you MUST purchase a package either with or without accommodation.
• A child is considered to be between the ages of 3 and 12 years inclusive at the time of check-in
• Children 2 years and under are FREE OF CHARGE if using existing bedding
• Children requiring a rollaway bed will incur an additional $48 per night charge
• Adults who are not participating in one of the Australian Outback Marathon events receive a $100 discount off the price of the adult package
• All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD)
• Extra Night price is per adult staying in the room
• Itineraries and prices are subject to change at any time
For those choosing a “No Accommodation” package
• Please ensure that you check the notice boards in the lobby of your hotel for itinerary details
Note: there will be no notice board provided at the Ayers Rock Campground – please refer tot the notice board at the Outback Pioneer Hotel if you choose to stay at the Ayers Rock Campground
• Breakfast is only included on Friday morning for the Platinum, Diamond and Silver packages (breakfast box).
• Breakfast IS NOT included on the Race Day for all “No Accommodation” packages
• All evening meals are included as per your itinerary
• If you choose to stay at the camp-ground, your notification/pick-up point will be at the Outback Pioneer Hotel lobby